More by accident than design, I came across a series of interviews this week with AMs from the four parties in the Senedd on a website called New Political Centre.
Huw Owen has asked each of them the same set of questions which, in brief, are:
• How does the Welsh section of your party differ from its UK counterpart?
• What do you see as the biggest issue or issues in Welsh politics?
• As Welsh politics evolves separately from politics in England and Scotland, where will things be in ten years' time?
• Should Welsh MPs be barred from voting on English-only issues?
• What role and profile should Wales start to build in the EU?
• How important is the Welsh language to Welsh politics?
I rather like those questions, and found the answers quite interesting. I trust others will too, so click the links below to read them.